November 6, 2006

You know, I really expected to be doing more of these . . .

Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines.

I guess it's a good thing. The reason I haven't added to my blog as much as I wanted to is that I'm doing a lot of OTHER writing.

Important writing.

But, you know, I was looking forward t doing some FUN writing.

MY writing.

I mean, I wanted to be one of those bloggers who would post semi-regular pithy thoughts that would engage the thoughts of others.

Instead?

I have to get back to the REAL writing.

But it was fun to take a break, if just for a moment, and post to my blog . . .

The sad thing? If anybody DOES come across this, they're never going to read my blog again.

I'm gonna have to step up my game.

After I get past my deadliens for the REAL IMPORTANT OTHER writing.

~ Ben

No comments: