November 7, 2009

24 Hour Comic -- 4 hours in

I'm four hours into my 24 Hour Comic . . . and that means I'm actually two pages behind. Not bad, I guess.

Here's a quick peek at some stuff I've done so far:

These are the character designs I decided on:

Some sort of "beast of burden":


Deadly little guy, this:

The "bad guys", so to speak . . . I will prob not keep the "mustache":



The protagonist. I like the puppet vibe of this guy.


Page 1:


Page 2:

So you can see why I'm a little bit embarrassed of my progress. However, keep in mind I am a writer. not an artist.

Doing this ALWAYS gives me an appreciation for artists!

~ Ben

You can follow my progress on Twitter, where I update a few times every hour or so. I'm @whisperingloon and I'm using the hashtag #bens24hourcomic for it.

No comments: