May 9, 2008

Round Up

Some cool things from the web:


By my friend Josh. I would have LOVED to have that guy in my classroom on the days I was gone.


And awesome. My friend Time Baron is one of the most out there artists I know. Just wild!


Wow, does this movie look awesome. I liked the first one. But this one looks good, too.


Seriously? You mean, on the same website where you can watch the entire series of both the original Battlestar Galactica and Galactica: 1980 (except the first three episodes which were the only three episodes worth watching of that series . . . well, except for the episode about the final fate of Starbuck) online? And new episodes of the new series? And the episode of Buck Rogers that guest starred Gary Coleman? Yes. The same. Free and legal, you too can watch the wonder than is Hulu.

I don't have cable, but around noon the day after it airs, they post the new episode of the new Battlestar Galactica series. 

~ Ben

No comments: