November 12, 2007

An Exciting Summer

Whew. I'm getting ready to start what promises to, possibly, be the most exciting summer of my writing life.

Now, there was the summer when I was first published. That was exciting. But this summer is the big one.

On Wednesday, June 20, The Hedge Knight II: The Sworn Sword comes out from Marvel Comics. This is the sequel to The Hedge Knight, my break out work. It will be released as a monthly series after that.

In August (some reports say July) Zondervan will be releasing two series I have written. One is called Kingdoms, which gives some familiar (and not so familiar) Old Testament stories the Braveheart/Gladiator treatment. These are BIG stories, written on a BIG canvas. (Of course, the actual size of the books is small.)

The other is TimeFlyz, a story about . . . well . . . time traveling flies. I love time travel stories. Voyagers! Time Bandits. The old Choose Your Own Adventures. The Time Machine. And so on. This is one of my additions to the genre.

And then, in the month I'm calling Julaugust, The Oz/Wonderland Chronicles #2 will be released.

Finally, at some point this summer, the final two volumes in my ArmorQuest: Genesis series will be released, and I will begin working on a new trilogy in that series. (ArmorQuest books can be bought on the Community Comics website -- www.communitycomics.com)

Needless to say, I am very excited.

In my next entry, I'll explain why I'm excited about this summer in comics regarding other people's work.

Ben

No comments: